“Quite possibly our favorite restaurant”

Miss Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We spend summers in Saugerties with a horse show circuit, and every year Marc Propper and his staff deliver fantastic meals, inspired cocktails, top notch service and a great price. The inn upstairs is also quite conveinent. The Smores ice box cake might be my favorite dessert ever. Definatelly a must eat! Well be looking forward to grabbing our dinner seats at the bar in June 2014!

1  Thank TammyKelly

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of our favorite restaurants in Saugerties. Excellent food and a wide ranging menu that will please everyone. The menu is small, but I think everyone can find something to like.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very nice atmosphere and service with great food. I highly recommend this restaurant. Nice bar scene. Located in the center of the charming Village of Saugerties, NY.
I recommend this restaurant to many visitors who stay at our B&B.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband don't live far away from Saugerties NY and decided to take a ride up and try the first place that looked cool. So glad we picked Miss Lucy's Kitchen. I had the eggs benedict and I am not lying when I say, this was the best eggs benedict I have ever had. The hollandaise sauce was the best I have ever eaten, the perfect consistency and the taste was amazing.

The ambience is just what I needed. It's been snowing forever, we needed to get out of the house. It's adorable, warm and friendly. Definitely good for kids and families and romantic interludes.

I will definitely be going back to this cute and warm restaurant.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Inspired food for the sophisticated palette in a homey, handing-aprons environment. To start, I ordered a blood orange margarita with sugar on the rim. It was a divine beginning. Next came the House Made Pappardelle Pasta with Blackened Shrimp. Often blackened shrimp are too black and spicy for me, but not this time. Each time I finished one, I hesitated before wiping my fingers in my napkin. I didn't want to! Just the right amount of seasoning and kick. The pasta was cooked to perfection in a light tomato cream sauce, just enough tomato to give it a salmon color. The Pot de Creme arrived with plenty of whipped cream and the chocolate cream was sans cinnamon, liquor or coffee flavoring. Just the way I like it with only a dash to vanilla added to the basic ingredients. I tasted my friend's Pan-Seared Scallops and his Apple Crisp with Carmelized Pear Ice Cream. Both wonderful, and Miss Lucy's give you a generous scoop of ice cream instead of the tiny token dollop you might often see. If I'd had one more day, I would have dined at Miss Lucy's Kitchen as soon as it opened in the morning.