“Delightful Brunch”

Miss Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My friend and I stopped in for Sunday brunch a few weeks ago and were treated to a delightful meal. We ordered benedicts with all of the trimmings. The Canadian bacon on top tasted very flavorful!

Make sure to ask for more side salad if you're not big into the home fries. The mimosas were great and the coffee was fresh!

Miss Lucy's is part of the really cute downtown area. Make sure to take a walk around.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My friend and I stop here every time we got to her house in the Catskills. It's become a tradition, but only because the food is so good. The menu changes regularly in accordance with seasonal local ingredients. I often skip dessert, but Miss Lucy's dessert menu is absolutely worth the calories... and the consequent carb coma! As an added bonus, they're open pretty late for an upstate restaurant to accommodate the weekenders from the city.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband & I returned to Miss Lucy's after having a terrible lunch there a few years ago. We were seated at the bar at 6PM Sunday because we didn't have a reservation, even though several tables were empty when we arrived and when we left. I had the soft shell crabs and my husband had a pizza. The crabs were tasty, although small; the potato salad and slaw sides were excellent. My husband said his pizza was good, w/ fresh ingredients. Not fabulous, but enjoyable. Our problem was with the service. We were obviously sitting next to friends of the bartender, who had a loud, personal (& boring) conversation with our neighbors during our entire meal. It was thoughtless and rude. The food wasn't so fabulous that I'd endure the poorly trained wait staff anytime in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Our party of six including 2 children had our order taken promptly but then had to wait over 50 minutes before the food arrived. The restaurant was warm and not sure whether AC was available. The food eventually was served and was delicious with large portions; the pricing was quite reasonable--$90 plus tip. Will try again at a later date.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Visited Saugerties on a day trip to attend a dressage event and hosted several riders at lunch based on the stellar reviews. Service was lackluster at best, slow given that the establishment was not full. As for lunch, my husband rated his Reuben in the top 5 of Ruebens he has had. My tuna melt did not rise to that caliber and, like the service, lacked luster. Lunch for our party of 5 was a reasonable $90 before tip. Overall a solid and simple lunch.