“Fun and well thought out”

Montezuma Audobon Center
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun and well thought out”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We went to the wildlife festival here. There was a shuttle to take us to the site because people were getting stuck in the field. There was a $4 entry fee that included everything. There were games and music and animals to interact with. You could hike and canoe. There were crafts and food and local crafts to buy. Basically there was something for everyone. I would go to this next year too. It is an annual event. I liked that local teenagers and community people were involved too.

Rochester, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“moon light snow shoe”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

It was amazing!! Never snow shoed but the staff assisted and made all feel comfortable. Price was 6 for hike and 2 for snowshoe rental. Where else can you go for 8 dollars for 2 hours of entertainment with exercise? We only walked about a mile but took some time but not really tiring. I would go again in a heart beat fun and relaxing! Thanks to the staff, volunteers, who were amazing!

Visited January 2014
Ovid, New York, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great staff! Great experience for our scouts!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

10 girl scouts ages 6-9 from our troop and their parents recently enjoyed a guided snow shoe/hike with one of the naturalists on staff. We had the place to ourselves and it was wonderful. The naturalist was great at his job and I feel both Scouts and parents learner a lot from this experience. Inside there are some small animals such as turtles and a place to watch birds. This is not the same location as the wildlife refuge in Seneca falls, I feel it neccesary to mention that because I did not realize this center existed. I highly reccomend an outing here for scouting groups or families!

Visited February 2013
Barre, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So we had some time to kill in central NY...”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Nice area to walk around in. We saw a good amount of birds and wildlife. There were what I think were carp spawning in the nearby water. Neat visitors center too.

Visited May 2012
Savannah, Ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Employees, Great Trails”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Thank you for building such a Gem!!!!! We enjoy walking the trails and visiting the center. The employees are knowledgeable and have passion for what they do.

Visited February 2013

Been to Montezuma Audobon Center? Share your experiences!