“Food and menu need improvment”
Review of Fusion 84 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fusion 84
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The service and ambiance are excellent. However, the menu is small and the food is average at best. It would be a good happy hour place and the appetizers such as the polenta fries were much better than entree.

1  Thank gabriellep

Reviewed 19 May 2012

Fusion 84 is a local gem!!!
This is our second time at this restaurant and it won't be our last....
My husband feels the fillet mignon stands up to any steak house and the
sides are very good.. I had their chicken & shrimp piccata special and
thought it was yummy...
We found the staff to be very pleasant and Shaun was very accommodating....
They have live music after 8 which was really fun to listen to after dinner.....
Definitely worth the visit....

Reviewed 4 March 2012

My wife and figured we would form our own opinion and try out this place. We live in the area and although we heard the restaurant was lousy, we decided to form our own opinion. The place deserves no stars. When I called for a reservation the person put me on hold and then never got back on. I had to call back. Turned out you don't need reservations because the place was empty. Bad sign. Now I know why. When I had an issue with the food, the manager b;amed it on his partner. Hmmmm? When we told him we were disapointed, he acted as if he could care less. Well, that was a huge mistake. I have a big mouth and I will be sharing my experience at this dump with all my friends. Don't waste your money. Go to Crickets!

Reviewed 23 December 2011

From the moment we called for the reservation and we spoke with Michael nothing was a problem high chair no problem we will note it on the pad. We added 2 additional people with Amy again no problem. We arrived 15 min early for our reservation no problem our table was ready with high chair key when eating with a 2yr old. Jason our waiter added to the excellent service. The food was beyond our expectations from the crabcakes to the polenta fries and the carmelized scallops we were all passing our plates around the table for everyone to share. The dinner didnt let us down either again plates being passed around exchanging and sharing. Try this restaurant now before the word gets out because once it does you wont get a table

Reviewed 7 December 2011

The restaurant is very well appointed with comfortable booths that are quite attractive. It's a new place and the decor is muted but very clean as one would expect.

Unfortunately, that's where the accolades end.

The appetizers are titled "small plates". However, the restaurant cannot decide how much food to put on such a "small plate". The fried calamari was served in a bowl that could probably feed two people as an entree. It was cooked quite well and the breading was acceptable. Probably the best dish of the day.

They served a goat cheese salad with beets that has all the ingredients, but very little greens. It doesn't come together and one is left with a feeling of cheese.........and more cheese. The flavor of the beets is hidden and doesn't complement.

A small plate of "grilled sirloin sliders" is nothing but some hamburger on some tiny buns. Not a hint of the promised "smoked bacon". The ground beef was not of high quality and left a lot to be desired. The proprietor was told of his mistake regarding the failure to properly title the menu and his response was simply that he sells a lot of that dish. My thought is that his days of selling it are limited.............

The "fusion crab cake trio" needs to be retitled as well. Best described as "fusion bread cake trio with a hint of crab". This dish was basically inedible, even after it was returned for a reheat.

Finally, the Chilean Sea Bass was prepared properly and the fish was very good. They could have kept the sweet corn sauce which killed any flavor from the fish.

No, this restaurant, which has entree prices pushing $30. is way out of its capabilities to prepare food for this price point. It won't be in business six months from now.

1  Thank D C