“Very Good”
Review of Butera's

Butera's
Reserve with OpenTable
Butera's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Sayville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Collins Ave
Transit: Butera's of Sayville is located a leisurely walk from the Sayville train station. We are a block from the public bus line.
New York, NY
“Very Good”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband & I recently went to Butera's for lunch. I had the Penne Chicken Meatball Marinara, which for $9 was a steal. The serving was plentiful and very, very good. My husband had the Crispy Calamari Caesar Salad, which was also very large and tasty. The wait staff was attentive, and the best way I can describe the inside of the restaurant is very inviting. I can't wait to go back and try the dinner menu!

• Visited June 2012

Oakdale, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always consistent...”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

This is one of my favorite!!!!! Why would you cook Italian at home when you can go to Butera's .... So happy they are in Sayville
so we don't have to travel so far...

Visited April 2012
Bayport, New York
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I have never been dissapointed with the food at the Sayville Butera's. Always huge "family size" portions.

Visited May 2012
Brookhaven
“Great for a group, or just for 2!”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This wonderful Italian restaurant just celebrated its first anniversary in Sayville, and a welcome addition it is. The portions are family style, and they mean it. It is a wonderful place for a family or friends gathering as portions can be shared. It is the most economical place for parties of this sort. The value is superb! If you choose, you can get an individual portion that will also serve at least 2 people. The food is delicious and the menu has a huge variety. We usually start with a huge, fresh salad and some fried calamari. I love the rigatoni with chicken and spinach, but the whole wheat penne primavera primavera is a big hit with the vegetarian members of my family. The staff is helpful. Reservations are suggested. You will be pleased you came, as will your guests!

• Visited March 2012
Long Island, New York
“Great Family Style Place! Must treat yourself!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Located at the corner of Collins and Main, Butera's is a new addition to Sayville's dining choices. It's been here for over two years and improves as time goes on.

Family Style menu with family style portions. Go Big or Go Home!

I've dined here with a group of 16 and as a couple. I have ordered out and had Butera's cater for a small New Years Eve party. Each experience was better than the last.

There is a Butera's in Smithtown, but the menu is slightly different. I've enjoyed dining a both locations and highly recommend them.

I suggest reservations, the place fills in quickly almost every night of the week.

I have also ordered a tray of lasagna to take out as I headed to a friend's house. Big hit.

Visited December 2011