“Top Notch Food and Service”
Review of Bistro 25

Bistro 25
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Sayville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2012

So many Long Island restaurants overcharge and under-deliver. Bistro 25 was a delightful surprise. We were welcomed warmly and treated like valued customers. The menu is creative but not just for trendiness' sake. Everything on the plate belongs there. I've already recommended Bistro 25 to several friends, all of whom have thanked me profusely.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Can't find anything negative to say about this place. The food was excellent. Started with a mac and cheese app, not you regular mac and cheese. I had the lopster spaghetti special. Couldn't believe how much lobster meat they gave you. My wife had the pumpkin ravioli, she loved it. Ended the meal with a delicious cheese cake...all desert made on premise according to our waitress. Finished dinner but stuck around for a drink to listen to the music. The guy was great, perfect volume and great music. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

The staff was very welcoming upon our arrival for our first time at this restaurant. We were a group of 4 adults ,without reservations, but were treated as we were long time patrons. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing.

Our waitress, Janelle, was very pleasant and helpful with our questions. Her suggestions were excellent!. From appetizers to dessert the food was delicious. I had the braised short ribs and they were tender and flavorful. My only complaint was that the mashed potatoes could have been warmer, though they were quite tasty with a touch of horseradish.

I'm looking forward to a return visit soon.