“Regular Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This restaurant is consistently good with reasonable prices. Service is always good and their standard daily specials are excellent and you can't beat the prime rib on Saturday night. Located just outside of town on a side street in a location that had several previous restaurants that didn't last very long. Hope this one is around for a long time.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We were in Sayville for a funeral, had never been there and knew nothing about the area. Bistro 25 we spotted on the road to our hotel and decided to take a chance. It was wonderful after a long day in a strange place to find a place that was pleasant and had very good food. Our hotel down at the end of the road left a lot to be desired and as there were no other places in the area we weren't expecting a lot. It was a very tasty meal, the wine was good and the prices were average, 2 dinners, 1 desert and 1 bottle of wine came to roughly a hundred with tip. We booked a table around 6 for 7 and we were glad we did as it was Saturday night and they were quite busy.
The next day we were going to do brunch there but my husband didn't like the menu. I thought it looked terrific, typical brunch menu.

Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

Was looking for a good place to eat by me was out shopping with my partner and wanted a small meal and a glass of wine so we stopped in to see. Felt were wernt dressed to sit for dinner so we decided to get some apptizers at the bar the wait staff and bartender were great .. They had 5$ specials on sliders wings and other things they were great I thought I finally found a place that had decent food. SO went back 2 weeks later for dinner and dragged 2 friends with us .. Was in a Friday so they were a little busy waited only 15 minutes for our table ... Got a salad and the lobster bisque to start they were just ok. As for the main course took a very long time the waiter kept apologizing for the delay. Lobster risotto was good ... I got the short ribs I like salty food but it was way to salty even for me. Another person in our group hat the seared tuna. That was way to raw the center was cold. She also was not feeling to well the next day. I felt so bad that I insisted we go here ... Find it hard to believe that this resturant is listed #2 in sayville.

3  Thank Skwli1
Reviewed 26 September 2012

My friend and I were looking for a new place locally to try. We just decided to give it a whirl on Thursday night and I believe ordered from their summer menu. To our surprise, most wine bottles were $25, and it was delicious. We split 3 tapas and 1 entree and was a lot of food for both of us. Every dish, including the lobster risotto was excellent, meticulously prepared. Service was attentive and friendly, offering suggestions when we asked. Good food and good value are tough to find out in this area, so we will definitely be frequent customers. My only complaint is that I didn't leave enough room to try dessert. I cannot wait to go back this Friday.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I've had dinner here twice in a month with different experiences. My wife and I dined one Wednesday night and had excellent service, and an excellent hot meal. Good selection of appetizers, entrees, excellent large salads. The chopped salad is enough for two, cranberries, walnuts, excellent dressing. I had a potato crusted Halibut which was superb, my wife had the seared yellowfin tuna cooked as ordered, seared with a cool center. Nice cucumber slaw on top, excellent. Both entrees under $20 each, a very good value. We had a nice bottle of wine under $25. Dessert was average,nice evening. We revisited on a Friday night 2 weeks later. Restaurant was full. Service was slow, wine was warm, food arrived luke warm. A forgettable experience 2nd time around. I will revisit as I live locally, but only during the week. Cheers.

1  Thank Markeatsgoodfood