“Very Nice place. GREAT SUSHI!”

Sweet Mandarin Asian Bistro & Hibachi & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sayville, New York
“Very Nice place. GREAT SUSHI!”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

My Husband and I really love sushi and we have tried many places. I can not say this is my favorite place, but it is a very nice place to sit and enjoy some good sushi. It is a Nice, clean, local place.

Visited July 2012

New York, New York, United States
“great place to go on a date or just hang out with friends.”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Me and my friends threw a 30th birthday get togerther for my close friends. withe the help with Sue , who was manager , super easy to work with and very attentive.. it was a really nice experience , the food and drinks are just super, best sushi!! we enjoyed our time.

• Visited December 2012
Patchogue, New York
“Chinese food....so-so”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We went there when they first opened. The place was nicely decorated but wouldn't waste my time there again. Small portions & very, very overpriced. They wanted $8.00 for fried ice cream....please....really??

Visited December 2011
Oakdale, New York
“Best Sushi in Town”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have been a patron of Sweet Mandarin for over 5 years now. My husband and I eat here pretty much every Friday night and we always get the best service. The pricing is very fair. They also offer lunch specials in a bento box that runs about $8 and they give a nice size portion. They recognize us and greet us as soon as we walk in the door. The sushi is always fresh and I have yet to have a disappointing meal there. We have also tried the hibachi for large family gatherings and it has been fun and of course delicious. If anyone is touring the Sayville area and is craving Sushi, I highly recommend Sweet Madarin!

• Visited September 2012
Bayport, New York
“The best Asian food”
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

A modern & cozy place right in Sayville. Sue and her staff always make sure that everybody's taken cared of, from the food to the service. My DD loves going to this restaurant coz she knows everybody and enjoys watching the hibachi show. You'll never have a bad meal here, try their Malaysian curry yum!