“Yummy”

Sweet Frog Sayville
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Sayville
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Description: We have 16 flavors of yogurt with over 100 toppings! Come in for cups, cones, make your own smoothies, and make your own yogurt pies!
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Everything here is always fresh and they have healthy choices as well. You can get yogurt or ice cream and all the toppings you could imagine. Love going here after dinner!

Joesayville, Owner at Sweet Frog Sayville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your great review and for being s loyal customer!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I have been in here a few times I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for great yogurt. The staff is exceptionally friendly to Young indecisive children and the fact they let you sample yogurt for purchasing as an added bonus
They are incredibly generous with in the Sayville community and surrounding areas

A++++

Joesayville, Owner at Sweet Frog Sayville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for your nice words. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review and for your business. We know you have other choices and are happy that you choose to come to us!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

To be honest I'm an ice cream man, however, I've had frozen yogurt on many occasions. A few years back I built a frozen yogurt shop in the Huntington area and although I was afforded the opportunity to have as much as I wanted, for some reason I always found it lesser in taste to Sweet Frogs. I only mention this because we stopped at Sweet Frogs the other day (after a LI Ducks game)and to be honest it was as good as always and actually comparable to any other soft serve ice cream. The amount of various toppings are sure to please any craving. A few years back my oldest worked here and always bragged about how great it was, which actually lead to my introduction to the taste of frozen yogurt. As I said I'm a true ice cream man; I cannot see that changing, but if I had to choose between a soft serve ice cream or a fro yo, I can actually see myself leaning towards Sweet Frog

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This small ice cream parlor is filled with ice cream delights. You get to pick your flavors from a giant variety of ice cream favorites and then load them up with all forms of condiments and candies. The more you include the higher the price but always well worth it. Go to Sweet Frog and fill that sweet tooth.

Joesayville, Owner at Sweet Frog Sayville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thank you very much for your great review. We are pleased that you were happy with your experience in our store and chose to share it. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

There are many Frozen Yogurt places on LI, but this this is one of the best tasting ones. Clean with lots of great flavors. Rumor has it's run by a Christian group, but there is no evidence of that in the store or the service. Just good dairy! I try to stop by when ever I'm on Sunrise Highway.

Thank you for your positive review of your experience in our store. It is always great to hear from our customers and we are thankful that you chose to share it. We look forward to your next visit with us!