“Mardi Gras in Sayville”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Good drinks, good food, but can be a little pricey for what it is. The mardi gras menu is a little bit of New Orleans in Long Island.

1  Thank gabriellep

Reviewed 1 July 2012

This restaurant is actually one of the reasons we moved to Sayville...lol The food and service are always wonderful. I recommend getting there by 5:30 to be sure and get a seat. Make sure you order the Wasabi Calamari. It's the best we've ever had!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I have been going to Cafe Joelle for over 10 years and I have to say - I have always had a wonderful experience. The waitstaff is fantastic and if you have to wait for a table...it is well worth the wait! I have introduced this place to everyone I know and they always want to go back again. It is a guaranteed winner for a casual lunch, romantic dinner or a special occasion. My personal favorite is the Rigatoni, Shrimp and Spinich in a Creamy Tomoto Sauce topped a dollop of delicious creamy goat cheese. A must try!!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Liked that it was close to my workplace. Disliked it is not cozy enough. Menu is average.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Always good. Small, cute, fun and romantic. Eclectic menu. Fun little bar in the back ... WAS more fun with previous bartender. Always a few German items on the menu. Great for locals and those who are looking for somewhere to travel to.

1  Thank T R