“Started out great, soured by the end”

Aegean Cafe Incorporated
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Sayville
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Nice decor and cozy little Greek Restaurant with a nice variety of menu options. The food was great quality and appropriately priced. Our issues were with our service. Our waitress took a long time getting our food and taking our plates at the end too. She walked by several times never saying anything to us or looking at us even when our plates were cleared. Then she spilled someone elses empty dinner plate right behind my chair. After she supposedly cleaned it up I looked behind me and saw a whole lot of white oily droplets all over my jacket. Was not happy that they didn't bother to even let me know nevermind wipe it up themselves. Left there unsatisfied and unhappy. Might've had a different experience with another waitress/waiter as I saw others more friendly but I got stuck with a definite lemon of a waitress.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I have been taking my Girl to this greek restaurant for many years. It's located with-in all the nice stores on Main street in the village of Sayville . The restaurant is very clean, has good service and well prepared dishes. The decor, atmosphere and watching people strolling down Main adds a good relax feeling while one enjoys their meal. My Girls adds that the food is delicious.

1  Thank Sonderling
Reviewed 12 January 2012

A hidden Gem in Sayville. The food is authentic and fantastic.

The service is quick and the portions are good. I can never finish my greek salad!

Their tzatziki sauce is one of the best I have ever tasted.

Atmosphere is quaint and quiet, and fills up quickly. Lunch or dinner, you won't be dissapointed.

1  Thank Deborah-AnnB
Reviewed 7 January 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is outstanding and served as you would expect in a family owned restaurant. The walls are painted with realistic scenes of Athens and the Islands and the service is very good. Very reasonably priced, generous portions and the Corfu pasta is just wonderful. Only complaint: dump the butcher's paper tablecloths and spring for the real thing! Dress is very casual and they have carry out too.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Nice weekend choice with good Greek menu and selections for the kids. Wine list.