“Perfect place to bring the kids.”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Scarsdale
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Scarsdale, New York
“Perfect place to bring the kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is my kids' favorite place to eat - and they range from 7 to 16 years old. The service is great. People are friendly. Food is very good. Great deserts for kids. Price is right. They make you very comfortable. It is always the kids' first choice, and since my husband and I can find good, healthy food here, we are happy to oblige.

• Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Good old standby, consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have been coming here 2-3x a year for many years and the dining experience is always good. I did notice on our recent visit that the salads are not what they used to be, I can't quite put my finger on it but the two salads we ordered where okay, just not as tasty as I remembered them to be. Our entrees did not disappoint, however. I ordered the Jamaican jerk chicken pizza and my husband the Jambalaya and both were delicious. We eat out a lot, and some times we just run out of restaurants to go to, and that's when we fall back on places like this. They are reliable, consistently good, professionally managed.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York, USA
“average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

location good but less staff they take more time to clean the table once it is empty making people wait. average food

Visited October 2013
“The menu is different but the food is good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

As the title suggest I enjoyed the different choice of pizzas they had- it was interesting. We enjoyed it.

• Visited November 2012
White Plains, New York
“Family oriented”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place is good for people with kids,, The wine selection is good. Kids menu is reasonable. I would recommend the pizza and salads. The appetizer are mediocre. The deserts are also very ordinary. I give thumbs up to wait staff and ambience.

Visited September 2013