US$158
Motel 6 Schenectady(Schenectady)
US$75
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$144
All reviewsrivers casinonew developmentcourtyard marriottfire pitmicrowave and mini fridgefront deskrooms are spaciouswould highly recommend this hotelin towna great staythe hotel staffbusiness tripunion collegenice hotelstay there againparking lotbistro
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the Labor Day Weekend. We were in town for my niece's wedding. I am from Schenectady originally and this hotel has greatly impacted the neighborhood for the better. It is very close to the Rivers Casino which my husband and I enjoyed for 2 days. The room was well appointed (we had a King Size Bed) and a really nice circular sofa. I liked the fact that you could open one of the windows for fresh air. I can't stand canned air for very long because it gets stale very quickly. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but it looked very inviting. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Parking is free which is a great benefit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank petersm19
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and the stay was nice but was surprised at two things;
1. Room fire alarm went off each time we took a shower - I do not believe the exhaust fan worked. One morning the fire department had to visit the room since the alarm had to be reset by them since we fanned the alarm too many times.
2. Enjoyed the pool/workout room but there is no access to a bathroom or shower before getting into the pool - whoever designed this area forgot that this area needs one.

Everything else was perfect - staff, food, check-in, location, etc.

Would stay again here

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank UsaBusytravel
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The 10-month old Marriott Courtyard at Mohawk Harbor is a great new find for those traveling between NYS summer destinations of Cooperstown and Saratoga! The rooms are spacious, stylish and well-appointed with good lighting. Although dining choices nearby are plentiful, the Bistro food we sampled onsite--a tomato and mozzarella flatbread, and a caesar salad--were both delicious and beautifully presented so you don't even need to leave the lobby after a busy day. Best of all, the young professional staff--from front desk to waitstaff--are well-trained and genuinely welcoming. We'll definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Elegant hotel with spacious rooms and modern bathroom. The room was very nice.
We stayed on the ground floor, which meant the window was looking out onto the parking lot. The walls are thin, so we could hear the neighbors talking or the doors closing and shutting.
We enjoyed the fire pit outside and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The casino is close by. The area is still under construction and will need time to become nice. There are construction sites next to the hotel, for this I think the price is a little too high at the moment. In a few years and if I stayed longer I could maybe give a better review

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Staff_Courtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Schenectady at Mohawk Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Sarah W,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. The Courtyard Team prides itself on providing memorable experiences for all guests. Some amenities, like the fire pit, modern rooms and bathrooms and the Bistro are unique to the Courtyard Brand. The exciting Mohawk Harbor Project is nearly complete and will offer new shops, restaurants and retail spaces for our guests to enjoy as well as the waterfront and harbor area. We do apologize for the loudness of the guests adjacent to your room as we understand the value of a good night's sleep. I welcome you to contact the hotel directly when planning a return visit as it is our goal to provide you the best service and night sleep possible.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I frequently travel to Schenectady for business and as a loyal Marriott customer, I was excited to hear about the new Marriott! I have stayed there a number of times now and from the minute I walk in, I feel at home. Everyone from reception to housekeeping is extremely friendly and courteous! I enjoyed breakfast at the Bistro, the girls were very accommodating and the General Manager even stopped by to say hello and ask me about my stay. My last trip, I took the FREE trolley downtown for a dinner meeting. All in all a great experience!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business