Super 8 Schenect/Albany Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Motel 6 Schenectady(Schenectady)
Hampton.com
US$177
Travelocity
US$150
Mallozzi's Belvedere Inn(Schenectady)(Great Value!)
US$106
The Stockade Inn(Schenectady)
US$134
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smalldouble bedstaff was very friendlystay there againper nightfree wifidunkin donutswafflesnice staybreakfast barwe've stayedgreat place to stayroom keynew yorkparking lotunion college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dominic I, General Manager at Super 8 Schenect/Albany Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My group had 4 rooms booked but when we tried to check in, the person on duty Dominik Ip would not let us check into one of the rooms because the name was incorrect. I explained that I booked all the rooms together (which he could see) and I had a confirmation number for all 4 rooms. But because the name was different and because it was 1am, he chose to not helps us.

Thankfully, I called hotels.com, who I booked it through and they were able to fix the problem. (great customer service BTW). THEN...Dominik Ip chooses not to tell us that everything is straightened out and misleads us to think that we can't have the room.

There are WAY too many hotel choices out there to put up with poor customer service. Even if it costs you a little more. It's worth it. Poor customer service starts at the top of a company and trickles down to the guy working the desk at 1am. And his name is Dominik Ip

Room Tip: choose a different hotel/motel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Curtis B.,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as good as it should have been. We have certain policies in place to protect the identities of our customers and to ensure there are no fraudulent cases as well. These policies help us to ensure that each guest is confident that we will keep their personal information strictly with in the hotel. If you would like to further assist us in improving please feel free to reach out via phone or email. We hope you give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

A small but clean and friendly staff Supper 8 near I-90. Good firm beds and convenient location. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristy P

Dear Kristy P.,

Thank you for leaving a review and we will be glad to have you as a repeat guest in the future if anything comes to mind along the way that you believe we could use improvement on please feel free to reach out to us. We want your stay to be a 5 star stay every time.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I manage a band, and we all stayed here a couple of nights when on tour. The staff is very friendly and the rooms were clean. Great hotel, great nightly rates! Overall we were very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kurt D

Dear Kurt D.,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you on any future trips or band gigs in the area. Thank you for the great review.