“Good pizza, good prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love New York Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #102 of 289 Restaurants in Schenectady
Albany, New York
“Good pizza, good prices”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is the 3rd "I Love NY Pizza" restaurant I've been to. (I tasted very bad pizza at the Guilderland one.) This place is friendly, and the pizza is good. For a quick bite at lunch, stop in for a slice. Regular or Sicilian. They'll hand you a cup, so you're getting a "free" soda. $2. !
While it may not be the absolute best I've tasted, it's AMONG the best I've tasted this far from NYC and Long Island. They have several pies with toppings ready to for you to choose from. I do wish these would include a tomato & fresh basil version, as well as grandma pizza (Google it if you don't know what that is), but unfortunately there may not be much of demand of these varieties up here.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jim B

Schenectady, New York
“I really like this traditional NY pizza joint”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I lived in NY for over 20 years and around NY for 50. This is what NYers mean by pizza. No, it's not what I get in Italy or Capriccio's in Saratoga, but it's a tasty, flavorful high cheese slice worth eating. Two slices and a drink $5.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Upperny
Schenectady, New York
“Good if you like cold, soggy pizza”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Ordered veggie pizza with side of fried zucchini for delivery. Fried zucchini was inedible. Cold & soggy & served w/greasy unheated sauce. Pizza was very cold & soggy. Mushrooms were obviously canned variety. Basically no sauce on crust. The pizza itself had no flavor. Also arrived 20 minutes past estimated delivery time. Compared to Pizza Hut, this was horrible. Run away from this place. Will never order from this place again. Ever. Also very overpriced.

• Visited September 2012
“Favorite Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I work in the plaza next to I Love New York Pizza and Pasta and frequent this place for lunch. My favorite is the Chicken, Bacon, Ranch pizza. They have an assortment of pies to choose from ranging from the mundane cheese and pepperoni to the elaborate Chicken Marsala.

Visited September 2012
Niskayuna, New York
“Slices are great, whole pies are disappointing”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I go there frequently and order their slices, sandwiches, or wings. I usually don't order a whole pie unless I get one of their specials. If you order a whole pie, toppings are pretty skimpy compared to the slices, and it doesn't taste the same. We usually order wings from them and the a pizza from their competitor.

Visited August 2012