“Pretty good pizza outside of NYC” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Pretty good pizza outside of NYC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stopped in here on a whim. I was looking for lunch and needed something quick that would leave me with leftovers. I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza. They prepped it fresh and I had it in 15 minutes.

The medium was a good size - 8 nice size slices. More than enough for leftovers. It was foldable, with a nice thin crust, a good amount of cheese and actually more pepperoni than I typically like.

Ironically, after a long night out with friends they ended up ordering more pizzas from here - both plain - and the quality and flavor was just as good.

Definitely worth a stop!

• Visited December 2013

“Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great pizza. Very good service. Casual and informal place that serves the best pizza I've tasted. Their chicken wings, with hot sauce, is tops also.

Visited December 2012
Niskayuna, New York
“City Special still a good deal for great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

They consistently offer a great pizza, and wings, for a great price. Their "City Special" offers a cheese pizza, 12 wings and a 2-liter soda for $14.95. While there are other less expensive ($5) pizzas in the area these are not the quality of I Love New York authentic NY style pizzas. Quality is always worth paying a little more for!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank mbrjpr
Niskayuna, New York
“Always good hot and fast delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

Love their Pizzas and wings. Our favs are: Pepperoni, Deluxe, Meat Lovers and Shrimp Scampi. Their delivery is always prompt and the food always arrives piping hot!

Visited November 2012
Albany, New York
“Good pizza, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is the 3rd "I Love NY Pizza" restaurant I've been to. (I tasted very bad pizza at the Guilderland one.) This place is friendly, and the pizza is good. For a quick bite at lunch, stop in for a slice. Regular or Sicilian. They'll hand you a cup, so you're getting a "free" soda. $2. !
While it may not be the absolute best I've tasted, it's AMONG the best I've tasted this far from NYC and Long Island. They have several pies with toppings ready to for you to choose from. I do wish these would include a tomato & fresh basil version, as well as grandma pizza (Google it if you don't know what that is), but unfortunately there may not be much of demand of these varieties up here.

• Visited October 2012