“Trip to Katies”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I walk by this place a lot and have been inside a few times. Great location right by the Amtrak Station and within walking distance of Proctors among other places.

2  Thank JamesTaft

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I love Katie's! The food & atmosphere are great! I was alone one evening & chose this place to dine. It's casual & friendly & I felt comfortable. The food was awesome & I've been back again several times. I suggest the buffalo chicken wrap.

1  Thank eriegirl105
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Popular bar and restaurant that serves lunch and dinner. Good Irish cuisine
and a very busy bar. It is considered "The" place to be on St. Pat's Day.

1  Thank Walsh13k
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Went to Katie's O'Brynes after a show at Proctor's. Great service, happy hour specials and homemade corn beef sandwiches. It was two days before Christmas and the pub's decorations were really pretty. Will definitely head back again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Before seeing a show at Proctors, we had dinner at Katie O'Byrnes. This was my first time at the Pub and I was very impressed with the atmosphere and the Irish cuisine. There were nine of us and everyone had something different and everyone enjoyed their food choice. Even the appetizers were delicious. The Pub was extremely crowded but that didn't bother our waitress; she was fantastic!!!! I would definitely eat there again the next time we see a show at Proctors.