“You have to go....Doctor's orders!!”
Review of Spring House Spa

Spring House Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The opening of the Spring House Spa marks the return of spa services to historic Sharon Springs. We offer a menu of restorative programs that include skincare, massage, exfoliations and body wraps. Our carefully selected retail lines feature botanical products that naturally beautify the body, face and home. The Spring House Spa combines the luxury and amenities of a modern spa with the hospitality and old world charm that is uniquely Sharon Springs.
Glens Falls, NY
“You have to go....Doctor's orders!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The facilities are lovely, the staff is nice, and Cheryl has amazing hands. I fully intend to come back and bring friends/colleagues! -Clara Somoza, D.O.

Visited January 2014

Vergennes, Vermont
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa Experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Spring House Spa was delightful. Their tea was the first taste of their exceptional service and offerings. The photo gallery and retail annex was a wonderful idea for browsing while waiting for the service. The staff was great and not only talented but very gracious.

Visited November 2013
Sharon Springs, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Hot Rocks Massage!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great,relaxing hot rocks massage! I'm not into the deep tissue type and this was just what the Dr ordered! They also have wonderful skin products and a cool lobby area with historic photos of the original baths in Sharon Springs.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BruceB58
Cobleskill, New York, United States
“Perfect Ending to a Week”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Just had to check this spa out. I live 12 miles from Sharon Springs. It is a real treat to have a place like this to go to without having to travel 50+ miles. I will definitely return. The facial is awesome and the hot stone massage was fabulous.

Visited October 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing Facial, Loved the Pampering”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

On our fall visit to the Cooperstown area, I booked a facial at the Spring House Spa. My appointment was right on time, the room was comfortable, the music was soothing and Cheryl had a relaxing touch.

I had never had a facial before and loved every bit of it. My face felt rejuvenated when I left. I would not hesitate to book another appointment when we visit the area again.

Visited September 2013