“Convenient to restaurants & low cost”
Review of Super 8 Sidney NY

Super 8 Sidney NY
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sidney
Greenwood Lake, New York
“Convenient to restaurants & low cost”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Went upstate for a funeral. Spent two nites . Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Close to fast food restaurants which was convenient for us. Snow storm hit while there and because we are elderly, maid service ladies even offered to assist us in taking our luggage out to our car when we left the following morning. Only complaint we had, and it seems others have had the same complaint, is that even though our room was smoke free (and it definitely was ...no odor), the halls "stank" of stale cigarette smoke. Something should be done about that.

Room Tip: We called the motel directly after making our reservations and requested a room on the first floor a...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mimipapa7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel is in a small town just east of Binghamton and is the only lodging here. It is a typical Super 8, rooms were a good size, internet was slow though. What annoyed me was that there is a safe in the room, which I didn't use since I didn't leave my room after checking in late at night. When I checked out, I went to open the safe door, only to find it locked. Not a problem as I wasn't using it, and I told the check-out lady the safe had been locked and to please remove the charge, which is only $1.62 with tax. She said it would be done on the night audit, but of course, it wasn't. Small change, but first, they should be ensuring safes are open after every check out, and second, they shouldn't be charging for safes unless they are being used. I can't believe Sidney, NY is a hotbed of hotel crime, just seems to me to be a way to get an extra buck and a half from your guests.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Sidney hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sidney
Hampton Inn Oneonta
Super 8 Oneonta/Cooperstown
Super 8 Norwich
Super 8 Norwich
#1 of 2 in Norwich

Been to Super 8 Sidney NY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sidney NY

Property: Super 8 Sidney NY
Address: 4 Mang Dr, I-88 Exit 9 to Rt 8 North, Sidney, NY 13838-1345
Region: United States > New York > Sidney
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sidney
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sidney NY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Sidney NY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sidney Hotel Sidney