Skaneateles Suites
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
US$112
Very Good 4/5
Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
US$124
Great 4.5/5
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
US$312
US$288
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
Great 4.5/5
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sherwood Inn(Skaneateles)
Packwood House(Skaneateles)
  • Breakfast included
Birds Nest Motel(Skaneateles)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Average 3/5
All reviewssnacks and drinksmy husband and ibreakfast itemsplace to stayfinger lakesprivate patiomini kitchenminute driveget awayin townoatmealroom was spotlessjacuzzi suiterubber duckorange juicenew yorkwonderful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Recently stayed at the home at Skaneateles Suites with a small group of 6 cyclists. The home was perfect for our needs and it was a pleasant surprise to have the towels and cleaning refreshed every day. The home had all we needed for cooking and it was helpful to know there was someone close by on the premises for any questions or immediate needs. Although it is 2 miles out of town it is easily accessable and the side roads were wonderful for biking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Skaneatelas Suites is a sweet little Inn in a great little town in Central NY. It is very clean and comfortable, and pet friendly. They offer comfortable beds and small kitchens ( without stove tops... Just a fridge, micro-wave and sink). Great location, about 10 minutes from the town of Skaneateles NY. Good wifi service and nice amenities in the room ( free bottled water, coffee, oj, cookies and other snacks) we would return and stay here anytime, and recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Me and my fiancee stayed here about 2 weeks ago for a romantic spare-of-the-moment-kind-of-night and it was the best decision we made. The room was so clean, and complementary snacks were included. We will definitely go back soon to take advantage of the great off-season price!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

As a full time student working 2 jobs, I was in need for a relaxing weekend with my boyfriend. I spent hours looking for a nice hotel with private in room jacuzzis before finding Skaneateles Suites. Simply put, as soon as we got there and checked into our bungalow, we fell in love with the place. It was so clean and beautifully decorated. We were delightfully surprised with the small kitchenette and the spacious bathroom. The staff was incredibly friendly. Even though it was more than we would have like to spent, it was definitely worth it. For a fact, we'll be going back very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Remydear
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in bungalow 8 two weekends ago and I was so impressed!!!! The room was HUGE, the bed was comfortable and the jacuzzi was amazing. They had complimentary snacks and water bottles in the room for us and there was a mini fridge that came in very handy for dinner leftovers and drinks that we brought. In the room was a binder full of menus for nearby restaurants which came in very handy. I plan on booking the same room for my two year anniversary with my boyfriend later this summer. I am looking forward to putting some lawn chairs outside of the sliding glass door and enjoying the summer night.
In conclusion I was so impressed with how clean the room was and how much Skaneateles Suites has to offer! I will definitely be a returning customer!!

• Stayed: March 2014