“Skaneateles Suites and Boutique Hotel It should be called Home”

and 1 more site!
Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Skaneateles
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have stayed in many hotels over my wife and My Marriage and celebrating our 25th wedding Anniversary With Curt and his staff was the best choice we could have made they made us feel like we came home beautiful room comfortable bed romantic Jacuzzi with candles and to top is off the towels were mad in to beautiful Swans It is so nice to have complimentary snacks in your room when getting there It was also nice that the staff was so wonderful to my wife and I giving us a great tip on where to eat our Romantic dinner Curt and Staff you are a 10 Star Hotel in our book and we plan on many more trips to your establishment I have told so many people about the Suites and how to get there I also like the fact that we were not rushed out when it was time to go not only are we new customers we feel like part of the Family at Skaneateles Suits I am happy to say that Robin and I are already talking about our next stay with you I love the peaceful setting where we stayed can't thank you enough curt and staff we will see you real soon have the light on for us Bless you all
Mr& Mrs, David - Robin Dyer

Room Tip: the bungalows in the back are very quite and at the right time of the day you might get to see a dee...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel on the evening of October 10th on our way to my niece's wedding in Maine. We picked this hotel as the half way point in our trip from Pittsburgh to Maine, The people at the hotel were my nice and really made our stay enjoyable. We had some car problems and one of the people at the hotel helped me find a local dealer to drop the car off that night to get it repaired to continue our trip.

If I am ever in that area again, I would definitely stay there again.

H. A. Wall

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Prefect place to celebrate my 50th.Room 401 was very clean & well stocked, More than just coffee.I brought wine with me ( of course ) & not only did they have a fridge to keep it cold but glasses & most important a bottle opener, which I had forgotten.
I have been coming to Skaneateles for 25yrs, my best friends own Mid-Lakes Navagation,you have to do the dinner cruise,my point being I know the area & the bouquet is the perfect location, 2 min from everything (never moved our car)
The dream team are great & we are going back.
Jennie & Rick.

Room Tip: Upstairs jacuzzi room 401 it's quiet and sunny 3 windows
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel and the city it is located in are simpy a gem for this area. Room was clean, there was an honor kitchen with juice and drinks. Being on the road for several weeks it was a plus to have a laundry facility available complete with detergent. The location was walking distance to the village and the lake

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We are so happy we found this place. The best thing about it was the location-it is so close to the lake and shopping. You could not ask to be in a more perfect spot. The jacuzzi, robes and the basket full of snacks and fridge with coke and OJ were greatly appreciated. We both wish we could have stayed more than one night. The bed was really comfortable and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel several times. Rooms are always prepared with city information as well as complimentary treats. The front veranda is a cozy place to relax in the sunshine. It's a block from the lake, close to everything.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Under 10 mins drive to heart of Skaneateles where one can shop and dine. The accommodation was very clean with great sheets and quality mattress. We're were on a one night stop enroute to New York from Ottawa. Recommended to anyone who wants a fuss free vacation to this area of Finger Lakes

Room Tip: Preferably room units away from street but noise was non issue though
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skaneateles
Skaneateles Suites
The Gould Hotel
The Gould Hotel
#2 of 4 in Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region

Been to Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!