“food as good as the view”
Review of Blue Water Grill

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Davidson, North Carolina
“food as good as the view”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

we chose this restaurant to celebrate our son's college graduation, and we weren't disappointed.
The view was good, though not as good from the far end of the deck where we were seated.
The food was terrific, and enjoyed both by foodies and less adventurous eaters. Restaurant was very busy due to graduation, but you couldn't tell from the service, which was excellent

• Visited May 2014

Southwick, Massachusetts
“It was right on the lake”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

It was recommended to us, and we were not disappointed. Food was excellent. Atmosphere was perfect. Service was excellent. Couldn't ask for more

Visited April 2014
Elmira, New York
“Food and Service were Excellent”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I went to the Blue Water Grill to meet up with friends I hadn't seen in 10 years while I was in town for a wedding. They were so incredibly patient with us (we left a nice tip due to sitting a few minutes longer) while we gabbed away. Dinner was marvelous. There were three of us and each of our dinners were wonderful!! If you're going to be in Skaneateles, I'd stop in here for a bite to eat.
I will tell you though that after dinner, we scooted into the bar because we didn't want to hold the table up anymore as the restaurant was full. My friend is 7 1/2 months pregnant and the older bartender grumbled when she ordered a water. I don't know if he couldn't tell due to the light in the room, but the younger bartender was just as nice as can be. He even offered to take pictures for us.

Visited May 2014
USA
“Dinner at blue water grill”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went to blue water grill for dinner fri.nite. Slight wait even though we had reservations. Impressed that waitresses are able to keep up with this significant turnover of customers. Despite throngs of customers, waitresses were pleasant & helpful. Great selection of local & other beers. Entrees & appetizers are well prepared but huge! Prepare to share. Stick with more simply prepared offerings instead of say the salmon w/risotto which was tasteless. Fried calamari, short ribs, steamed clams are all winners. Keeper for this return visits to this area.

• Visited May 2014
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Waterfront”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Views are not the only feature here. Menu is quite varied - sushi, polish, american, and more. And good. And inexpensive. I am not a local, but I'd go again if I get a chance.

Visited April 2014