“Great food”

Price range: US$10 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Just had tuna tar tar!!!! Awesome!!! Also ordered the Chilean sea bass. Very tasty and delicious. Service was great and quick. We highly recommend visiting and enjoying a nice meal at the Blue Water.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The menu is so eclectic that there will be something for anyone...even the most picky of eaters. This restaurant is very busy, especially in the summer months. Make a reservation. I've dined here multiple times. I enjoyed my meals. I was fortunate to have good wait staff. I recommend you try it.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Busy busy restaurant, but there was room at the bar, where I was served by a very friendly bartender. I had a delicious chowder with a Caesar salad. Yummy.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

There are 2 doors - Blue Water Grill is the restaurant and the Blue Goose is the Bar and they are open to each other. We entered through the bar thinking it was a separate place. It was filled with people at the bar and at tables with stools watching golf on several screens.

We looked for a menu but didn't see one but we saw tables with white table clothes to our right and found a waitress there. When we asked to be seated she walked us through to the Blue Water Grill. We got a window table but it probed to be hot. I don't know if they have air conditioning but doors were open. We asked to be reseated in the area near the bar and that was cooler.

A basket of fresh bread and butter was brought before the meal. It would have been nicer if it had been heated.

I had the salad with scallops (which were real - not shark meat) and plentiful with goat cheese and nuts. Very good. I tried a local (Ithaca) beer but liked the ale my husband tried better.

I asked about internet access which they don't advertise and was given the password.

I was disappointed in the choice of restaurants in early June on a Sunday. This was ok but we went here by default.after looking at those on E Genesee and Jorden St.

We were there for an early dinner around 4:30

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Settled on the edge of Skaneateles finger lake, we enjoyed a lovely view of an old ship and water out to the horizon. The food was above average- especially the steak and goat cheese flatbread appetizer. Sushi was average. Our server was quite curt, but got the job done. Decent prices, left satisfied. Nice detour from the 90 through green back roads!