“My Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
New York
“My Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to celebrate my birthday! They also sent me $10 off my dinner for my birthday so how can I resist? We had the Pot Stickers for an appetizer which we hadn't had before and they were so good I can't wait to have them again! They make original dishes that you can't find anywhere else. We also treated ourselves to Kristen's Cookies which melt in your mouth!

1 Thank Allysunmoonstar

Kingman, Arizona
“Great atmosphere, good value for the whole family”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We come to The Garage often and enjoy the food, the staff and the atmosphere. This is a great place for the whole family as we take our 5 year old with us. They have a seasonal menu as well and that is a great way to change things up. Their kids menu has many choices as well. The food is always delicious and the wait is never long.

Central New York
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Basil pesto pasta? Parmesean Cream Sauce? Garage salad? It's always a tough decision
when visiting the Garage. You can't go wrong, and the pizzas are terrific! Great place to bring kids too!

Auburn, New York
“Dinner at The Garage Eatz”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

A great place to get good food. The atmosphere is warm and charming. The space is a bit small so be prepared to get cozy. The stone-fired pizzas are delicious and unique. We go as often as we can. It is a great place to get a nicely priced dinner.

Skaneateles, New York
“Review from the Redd Rose B&B”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife and I enjoy the Garage. The new menu is excellent and the food is delicious. The owners are great people. Stop in and enjoy a meal at the Garage Eatz.