“Fantastic!”
Review of The Garage Eatz - CLOSED

The Garage Eatz
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I live 6 miles from this restaurant and experienced it for the first time today to celebrate an early Mother's Day lunch with my Mom! Food was excellent, service was outstanding! Best thing of all was they had some pictures in the lobby of what the "Garage" looked like before they turned it into a restaurant! If you visit Skaneateles, get off main street and walk a block to 28 Jordan St, you will be very satisfied !!!!

1  Thank cherylAuburn_Ny

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoy the Garage, very good food ,enjoyable staff and good dining experience..A must in Skaneateles, NY..Finger Lakes..

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We've always had good food and good service at The Garage Eatz. Nice simple menu and reasonably priced. A nice little stroll of the main street. You should enjoy your visit there.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have eaten at the Garage Eatz since they opened. Equal accommodating for large or small tables. The staff is exceptional, very knowledgable and helpful. The chef strives to use local products. The owners demonstrate a real interest in thier clientele and the experience they are having

Now to the food, wine and beer. I have tried each item and with all I have been very pleased. I tend to focus on the chicken dishes. Not a drinker myself, however, my wife and others tell me that the (adult) beverages are quite good good. Only negative is the music is loud.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Once again the garage lived up to its reputation as excellent. I tried their Hot Rod Pasta for the first time. Wow! What a delight to my taste buds. If you like pasta with the creamy, cheesy sauce and a kick, this one's for you. The fresh celery and blue cheese in their unique recipe made it perfect.

My husband always likes their Chicken Parmesan. As always, delicious and piping hot!

Their warm, cozy atmosphere always makes us feel welcome.