“Great Spa, Love the Facilities”
Review of Mirbeau Spa

Mirbeau Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Albany, NY
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 280 helpful votes
“Great Spa, Love the Facilities”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I treat myself every year to the Mirabeau Spa and this past year didn't disappoint. We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and scheduled messages which were wonderful. I loved sipping champagne in the semi-enclose hot tub/pool after working out - talk about relaxing. The workout and gym facilities are excellent too with upscale lockers, great and a wide variety of equipment and even a bathing suit dryer (works on centrifugal force by spinning your bathing suit). The staff is friendly and wonderful. Some of the patrons are a bit snooty, but other than that, the place is near perfect.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank STEBAY711

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“"Just A Day Away"”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

My husband sent me to this spa for my birthday and this was money well spent. It offered so much more than expected. My packages included a full body massage, facial, manicure and pedicure with access to their facilities from as early as 6:00am until 9pm. There was plenty to do from taking a class to going to the gym and if relaxation was all you wanted than that was available too. This was a full day for me and well worth it. Can't wait to do it again.

3 Thank yollly4