“Charming”

Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Skaneateles
northern New York
“Charming”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is a charming little restaurant with delicious food--a perfect spot for lunch. We loved the cinnamon rolls, tomato soup, and the thick-sliced bread used for sandwiches.

Visited August 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Carrot Cupcake - Yay!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I stopped here while walking around Skaneateles and shared a carrot cupcake. Delecious! I had English Breakfast tea (very nice) and he had a nice cappuccino. Cute place with a nice staff.

• Visited August 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Good Old-fashioned bakery”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been coming to this bakery for over 40 years. New owners fixed it up several years ago, adding a lunch menu. The cookies and donuts are delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Mold, United Kingdom
“Great food, things went wrong, they fixed it big time!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Passing through Skaneateles having stayed there before, we stopped for a walk around and lunch. The bakery looked nice so we dropped in hoping to find a sandwich or a bowl of soup. The soup of the day was beef stew so we both chose that. It was superb, lots of beef, a nice thick consistency, vegetables, a very filling and tasty lunch at a very reasonable price.

Unfortunately due to a genuine error they had overcharged my credit card by a significant amount which I didn't notice until I looked at my online banking service. Despite problems with it being a foreign card and communicating via phone and email from abroad they pulled out all the stops and organised a refund without me having to instigate a dispute with my bank.

Not only a genuinely great meal, but really helpful people.

Go there, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Leesburg, VA
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is the place to stop in for donuts, toast and coffee or some great home made soup and sandwich for lunch.

Visited July 2013