“Delicious...simply delicious...”

Skaneateles Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Skaneateles
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scranton, PA
“Delicious...simply delicious...”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My fiancee (now wife) wasn't feeling that great and was still sleeping when I ventured out into the streets of an unfamiliar (at that time) Skaneateles. I wanted to grab some breakfast with friends (we were all there for a mutual friends wedding). Well after a delicious breakfast nearby, I advised my friends I wanted to check out the bakery and surprise my fiancee with something to cheer her up. Well BOY did I pick the right place!!! So many choices and everything looked and smelled SO GOOD. Everyone I was with wound up grabbing something and taking it back with us hahah I would STRONGLY suggest the cinnamon rolls!

• Visited May 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best bakery in the area!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Visted the area and was looking for a good spot to take my wife for a good Americana coffee and breakfast. This place is insane! Amazing donuts and incredible breakfast sandwiches. Was in town for a wedding as best man, so I went and picked up 10 more sandwiches the next day for all the groomsman and a dozen donuts for the girls. The wedding went great, but I continued to get asked where I got all the good breakfast till the last day. Outstanding selection, you wont be disappointed, maybe just in your parallel parking.

Visited September 2013
northern New York
“Charming”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is a charming little restaurant with delicious food--a perfect spot for lunch. We loved the cinnamon rolls, tomato soup, and the thick-sliced bread used for sandwiches.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Carrot Cupcake - Yay!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I stopped here while walking around Skaneateles and shared a carrot cupcake. Delecious! I had English Breakfast tea (very nice) and he had a nice cappuccino. Cute place with a nice staff.

• Visited August 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Good Old-fashioned bakery”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been coming to this bakery for over 40 years. New owners fixed it up several years ago, adding a lunch menu. The cookies and donuts are delicious.

• Visited August 2013