“Great bread and prices”
Review of Patisserie

Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Skaneateles
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I was impressed with the pastries that that had available. Not a huge selection, but very good. They are known for their bread and it did not disappoint! Grab a loaf or two and pull it apart. Wonderful.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Ok I don't have too much to write since I was only in town for 1 day and tried the loaf bread & scones. It was excellent. They also use some of their products at the Sherwood inn. You can watch them make the bread. very quaint.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful pastries, large selection, and pleasant staff. We picked up some snacks each day for our hikes. It's tucked behind the Sherwood Inn.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were buying in a bakery near downtown but they only had pastries. The employee recommend us this "Patisserie".
That was among the best bread we ever found in US. You se how they prepare it in the back of the shop, the personel is friendly. We bought a bread with olive and garlic and a normal bread. Both wee so good that it didn't last up to the dinners. The boys hate it all before like candies.
We also bought some cakes, and if you love chocolate, try the chocolate decadence....

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had lemon and raspberry bars, and a sugar cookie. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Sitting outside was a joy, clean and well decorated. The food was average. Lots of "cookie" with only a thin layer of fruit on the bars. The cupcakes on display were surprisingly ordinary, not showing a lot of skill at all. Wish I'd known about the stretch bread. I would love to have tried that. I'd return because of the prices and atmosphere. I was hoping to taste a bit of heaven, maybe next time.

2  Thank BJ2921