“GREAT things to eat and drink in here!”

Vermont Green Mountain Specialists Co
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Skaneateles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Rochester, New York
1,945 restaurant reviews
“GREAT things to eat and drink in here!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

OK, I admit it. In addition to the great coffee and drinks, we stopped in here primarily to visit the candy counter, which is rather outrageous. They have all kinds of homemade candies, truffles, fudge, and lots more. They even had sugar-free candies of many varieties, which is what I require, so I was in hog heaven. I took out several pieces of vanilla-filled milk chocolate, while our daughters grabbed a few other selections. It was all wonderful stuff!

I highly recommend a visit to this attractive shop, even if you're not there for the coffee. It's all great!

• Visited December 2013

Clinton
“Same thing sold cheaper elsewhere”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I have been a customer of this establishment for over 15 years. Yesterday, when driving through town while on a ride to see the fall foliage, I stopped to get an iced coffee. While there, I bought a number of other things including a jar of Stonewall Kitchens dessert topping. I like to patronize small businesses when I can. However I feel used. I paid almost $10.00 for the topping. Today, when I saw the same thing in my local, gourmet grocery store, I couldn't believe the price difference. There, it was only $5.95. Even the Stonewall Kitchen website has it for only $6.95. A mark up is reasonable, but this seems like price gouging. How disappointing.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great coffee, my favorite is the Vermonter. I used to live in Vermont and always visited the coffee houses and got hooked on Green Mountain Coffee. What a wonderful treat!

Visited August 2013
Shortsville, New York
“Yummy candy”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great candy selection including sugar free. Coffee was so good and the smell of the place is heavenly!!

Visited July 2013
Ithaca, New York
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Great Coffee! I mean there is not much more to say other than it is incredible coffee! So I will say again it is really good coffee because I need 100 characters

• Visited May 2013