“An enjoyable time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went in for 'just' appetizers. What we got was a light dinner. Everything was tasty, and those around us seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Rhodes North has been our family go-to for authentic tavern food and atmosphere. Menu is diverse, portions are plentiful, service in fine. Good local bar scene as well. Just missing that "must have" menu item to put it over the top...Hey Rhodes! This is a challenge to come up with something that we can't live without. How about a food challenge or something really original!!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

They were good in the beginning but they never came back until we were done. No refile of soda or water, no napkins. It was a terrible first time going there. Not going back again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The food is good, however I am disappointed with he service. The waitress was ok in the beginning, then did not come around again. We needed additional napkins and water. Waited for her to return then asked another server. Across from us at another table sat restaurant staff eating, and counting tips. They seemed bothered when asked for service. One staff from this table refilled my water 1/4 of the way then sat back down to continue his eating/counting. Is there another location for staff to eat other than in front of customers? I ordered a well done Route 17 burger. As I said, the food is good, however, the "well done " plastic stake that sometimes comes on top of the burger was not there. I did not see it until I bit into my burger for it was inside.
I could have broken a tooth or worse. We waited for the server to take the bill and finally gave up and the cashier came to the table. Customer beware, staff don't care.

1  Thank Mikecarstop
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I eat at Rhodes once a week while my son trains down the road at RPP. The food is always good and staff friendly. The owner, Tyler Rhodes, is frequently there and is the nicest guy. Great local atmosphere. Can't miss with Rhodes!

1  Thank Frank P