“A little slice of Heaven.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sodus Point
Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Sodus Point B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Monterey, California
“A little slice of Heaven.”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast is an absolutely wonderful establishment! My husband and I, both being active duty men, were getting married in this beautiful town. As a wedding gift, we had a reserved room during our stay. Our stay there was fantastic. A home-cooked breakfast each morning and great conversation. Wonderful Art. A splendid home completely embraced in Love is the bottom line. We loved this Bed and Breakfast and will return.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
novikczarnecki6, Owner at Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Gentlemen,

First of all, thanks goes out to both of you for serving our Country in the Military! We were extremely happy for the two of you when you both chose to get married here in our small Village of Sodus Point! Our best wishes go out to you both for a long, happy, and healthy marriage.

A special Thank You for choosing Silver Waters for your Wedding Nights stay! We are both so glad that you had an enjoyable stay here with us as well as enjoying our cooked to order breakfasts....

Please keep us in mind for future visits to our area,
Mike and Joe - Innkeepers at Silver Waters B&B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Fairport, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Who knew that I could feel so far from home, only 1 hour away!! Private bath, a spectacular garden for peace and quiet, a short walk to everything from history, to beach, to food! Mike and Joe provide a welcoming atmosphere. The variety visitors and breakfast topics ranged from the Underground Railroad, to Bonsai, to Salmon fishing, to shopping ideas! Thank you for a great 3 days.

Room Tip: Room #1 had a view of the garden and a slice of Sodus Bay. Also, it's own bath.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Julie O
novikczarnecki6, Owner at Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Julie,

It was fun having you staying with us here at our Silver Waters B&B! I see you have selected a view of the bay from our garden to use as you picture on your name title.... I never get tired of that view either! The other day while having my lunch at the patio table, I was enjoying that same view as sail boats by the dozens were passing by, as well as all the butterflies and birds. The Humming Birds are extremely busy right now defending the feeder... I saw 5 Hummers 2 evenings ago.

Enjoy the rest of the Summer. Maybe a return visit in the ''off season'' would be fun for a weekend outing. I just love Winter here. The snow is so clean here, and not grungy like it gets in the big cities after a storm. Anyway, thanks for the nice review!

Mike and Joe - Innkeepers @ Silver Waters B&B
Towanda, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a marvelous stay at the Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast! Our room was spacious and had it's own private bathroom. Our bed was quite comfortable! Our room, for that matter the entire house was especially clean, well maintained, and tastefully decorated. The gardens are filled with a very large and pleasing assortment of foliage.

The breakfasts there are nothing less than a generous plate full of amazing! There is quite a choice of offerings. I enjoyed large mugs of coffee, cheese omelets, home fries, sausage, and toast each of the two mornings we were there. My wife enjoyed her coffee, eggs over easy, toast, bacon, blueberry pancakes loaded with blueberries. Every item was cooked to perfection. Breakfast is also served with a variety of fruits and berries on the plate. There is extra butter and a variety of jellies for your toast on the table, too. If you leave the Silver Waters B&B hungry in the morning, it's your own fault!

There is no doubt in my mind that when I return to Sodus Point, I will be staying at the Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast and no where else. It simply doesn't get any better than this!

Room Tip: They're all good. Ours (#4) had a ceiling fan and a/c. (There is room enough in the shower for...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dad C
Cape May, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We just spent 2 nights at Silver Waters. Room was beautiful, bed comfy and very clean and well maintained. Joe and Mike were wonderful hosts and the food was wonderful. It is a short walk anywhere you want to go. We will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Elverson, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Well, we went again and were not disappointed! While there my husband's brother passed and the guys went above and beyond to comfort him. I love Sodus Point and the many restaurants we went to but I can't say enough about the B&B. great food, very clean and comfortable. When you are there you are family!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Was just there this past weekend (6/29/13) it was a great experience. My first time at a bed and breakfast. Rooms were great, service was terrific and the area was beautiful. The breakfast is fantastic. You must try the blueberry pancakes. Mike, his Mom, Joe, and the doggies were just great, felt like staying with family, and even at 33 , my friends and I felt like we were sneaking in at night, trying not to wake "our parents" and get caught! ;-)
I would definitely suggest you stay at Silver Waters given the chance. It's a wonderful place and in walking distance from some other great spots!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thursam1979
novikczarnecki6, Owner at Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
We all enjoyed you and the rest of the guests that stayed here from the Wedding. The whole group was fun to talk to as well. We loved your funny review! LOL..... I know the feeling that you get when you feel like your sneaking back into the house. I still get it too and I am 61! Mothers just do that to you...

Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again in the near future!
Mike, Joe, Mom and the Doggies
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Very comfortable and welcoming accommodations. The house is very well kept and the grounds are unique and beautiful. The Inn keepers are attentive and the breakfasts are wonderful. Don't miss this one.

Room Tip: Can't pick a bad one.
Green Features: Lots of live plants, recycle, very environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 1 in Manchester
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East
Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Silver Waters Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!