My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay during our first trip to the Hamptons. We came across the Mainstay via the web. The location seemed great and the prices very reasonable. When we called, Elizabeth was friendly and helpful.
So here is what I have to report after a weekend at the Mainstay.
- The location is ideal. An easy walk to the center of town and the beaches.
- Elizabeth was so friendly and had a range of great recommendations
- The breakfast smelled delicious. To be honest we slept right through it both days - probably a function of the comfortable beds and homey rooms.
The Mainstay was a great choice for our first trip to the Hamptons and we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southamptons B&B in historic village on Long Island, NY. Colonial House 1870s, Minutes to town and ocean beaches,Delicious waffles inc in cont. breakfast. All rooms dripping in charm from hand painted walls to slanted ceilings with skylights. All rooms had antique iron beds. King master suite with fireplace, two bedroom suite sleeps 5. Situatated on one acre with garden and pool.All rooms with private bath. ... more less