The Atlantic
Southampton Village Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$251
Southampton Inn(Southampton)
US$225
The Hamlet Inn(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$144
Hotels.com
US$174
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$190
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$162
  • Pool
Easterner Motel(Southampton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvolleyball courtnice poolsummer monthspleasant stayoff seasonaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The grounds are well managed and the staff are friendly. However, the rooms and furnishings are dated and the mattresses are worn out. The same goes for the bathroom finishes; Old, dated, and worn out. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was a nice place to stay...easy to access local attractions. Room was comfy. The staff was super nice. I enjoyed the continental breakfast, too! If you're looking for a high end place, this is not the place to stay. I would definitively choose The Atlantic again.

Room Tip: If you just need a place to sleep at night, this is the place to stay. It is a simple room with comfortable amenities.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Justin B, Director of Sales at The Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear your stay was pleasant and we look forward to having you with us again.

Our Best,

The Management and Staff of the Atlantic

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed at this motel for a weekend getaway. Our room was lot larger compared to a typical motel room. That was the only good part about the room. The furniture in the room was dated, but functional. We tried the complimentary breakfast which hardly had any options. Overall it is an overpriced motel for the quality of stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

First let me start by saying that I travel a lot for my job. This is the absolute worst place I have ever stayed in. It is nothing like the website says. The green carpet is actually brown due to all of the stains. I have been in better public bathrooms than the one in the room and would honestly feel more comfortable. The tub is straight out of the 80's with mold in the tiles. This is no doubt a motel not at hotel. I would rather save a couple hundred dollars and gladly sleep in a Motel 6 or even Super 8. If it wasn't for my job I would have left the day I got here so I didn't have to stay a single night in that room. Instead I was stuck in that putrid place for 8 nights. I warned my girlfriend that when I got home I was probably going to have nightmares. I can't warn you enough, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank 1Wesley
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I don't know what they're doing with the $259-night rates they're charging for this place, but I am certain that they are investing NOTHING in upgrading or maintaining this motel. Step into any room and its like time traveling to the early 1980s. Midnight blue carpeting was stain-ridden and filthy looking, obviously had not been changed in 25 years or more. Bathroom was equally disgusting, also has not been upgraded in a quarter century or longer. Towels were very worn and about as thin as bed sheets. Walls are also thin, beware of being on bottom floor as you will hear every footstep above you. No iron in room, but I'm sure if they provided one it would belong in a museum. Wifi is slow and spotty. Musty odor in room.

Another important point: the location is not nearly as ideal as they lead you to believe. It is situated on a very busy four lane road (you'll hear passing traffic day and night). It is within walking distance to virtually nothing, except a gas station across the street. And even that is near suicide to get to as you have to cross that busy road. Downtown Southampton is a minimum 10 minute drive. If you're going to spend this kind of money, at least stay in a place within walking distance of Southampton.

I cannot in good conscience recommend this hotel to anyone. If they are going to offer this hotel in the condition that it is in then they should at least charge a fair price for it....which would be no more than $79/night.

Bottom line....disgusting place to stay. You've been warned.

Room Tip: Save yourself the disgust and stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo