“Suprisingly Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bay Ave
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have been planning on going here since this place opened a few seasons ago. No one ever wants to come since every restaurant that has opened there before has been a disappointment. Finally my husband agreed to take our family and we all enjoyed our meals. The number one dish was the Tom Ka Kai soup. Two people ordered it and after they got it and everyone had a taste 2 more placed an order for it. My husband's pad thai was good but nothing extraordinary. The thai duck salad was a hit with my mother and I enjoyed the barbeque chicken.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Not bad, but nothing special. Had simiar pad Thai with shrimp for $10 - here with chicken it's $24! It wasn't on the beach/with views to warrant this crazy pricing- even in the Hamptons, this pricing is way put of line.