“Great dining experience.”

Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Restaurant is open for Dine-in monday through thursday for dinner and on the weekends for lunch, brunch, and dinner starting at 10 am. Our take-out service is open seven days a week from 11-10
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dining experience.”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

This was my third time to GB. Each time has been very good to great. The food is authentic, the place has a cool mediteranean feel with the nicest white marble bar I've ever seen, and the staff is friendly. I can only say give this place a try and you'll be back. The octopus is addictive.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Knicksfan27

ny
“Nicer than expected”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

GB is in the space of a former mediocre, at best, restaurant so we were very surprised to see the inside and the menu. The interior is a cool white with dark wood and a pleasant fireplace. Our server greeted us and gave us menus, and served 2 mini-muffins that were dry and covered with powdered sugar. I had excellent chicken egg lemon soup. It was a thick version full of chicken with a great sour tinge. Then I had a very over priced peasants salad. Tasty but $14 was way too much. My entire meal really begged for some kind of bread which was not offered. I never asked but soup & salad for $19 should come with a pita. My husband had moussaka which was served alone on a plate. The roasted eggplant in the moussaka was delicious. All in all Greek Bites was better than I expected when I went in but overall it merits only a 4 out of 5.

1 Thank Mindyopp
“Very disappointed. Really an upset, the name should be this Greek food bites”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Waitress was sweet, service good. Food seemed to come out of a can. The food was hardly tolerable and it felt like it was a rip off. My sympathy to the owners, they should consider another industry other than high end food service. Sorry guys

Sag Harbor, New York
“Eating Greek”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Eat in or go round the back to order out. We have eaten there a number of times since they opened this year. Each time the food was consistanty very,very good. Strange but true, we prefer to do take out here, because the table tops in the resturant are for some reason, very slippery and the dishes slide with each bite. My water glass just flew off the table and shattered. The take out food is well packed and stays warm the entire drive back to Sag Harbor.

Visited August 2012
New York
“Give Greek Bites a try. I bet you go back for seconds.”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My wife (who is greek) and I have been to Greek Bites twice this summer and look forward to many more in the fall and winter. The food is great try the Octapodi, Haloumi, Paidakia and Mousaka. The minute you walk in the staff make you feel very welcome and they are very attentive. Unlike many restaurants in the Hamptons during the summer, were the wait staff seems like they are doing you a favor by just waiting on you. The only thing that would put the restaurant over the top would be a view of Shinnecock Bay and not of 27. But that still will not stop us from going back. My advise is give it a try, I bet you go back for seconds...Great job Greek Bites!

• Visited August 2012