“Amazing!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Southampton B&B and Inns
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

The level of service that Chris & Kim provide is beyond compare! Stay here. After a long day traveling Chris & Kim offered us some Sherry because "it's only civilized to have a nice Sherry". At A Butler's Manor every detail is thought of and you can tell that Chris and Kim really care about you. Stay here. Upon leaving back to Manhattan we felt our 5 star hotel was lacking in service and we wished we were still in the Hampton's at the best B&B I have ever been to. Stay here!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were visiting from the UK and spending our honeymoon in New York, and had decided to have a few days of "downtime" in the Hamptons before heading back to London. A Butler's Manor was chosen based upon the reviews on this site and we can honestly testify that all the praise heaped on this charming home is thoroughly well deserved. From the moment we arrived in East Hampton Chris and Kim made us feel so welcome and we immediately felt very at home. The room was lovely as were the communal areas of the house and everything was exceptionally well maintained. The breakfasts were to die for as were the m&m cookies freshly baked and left in the bedroom every day! No visit to the Hamptons should be considered whole without a stay at A Butler's Manor, enjoying the hospitality of this lovely couple!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank h k
Coto de Caza, California
Reviewed 3 May 2014

From the time we drove into the driveway and Chris came out to greet us and help with our bags, everything was perfect.
Chris and Kim are wonderful innkeepers. The rooms were immaculate and beautifully furnished. The beds and sheets were very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious (juice, fruit, homemade quiche and muffins) and the conversation was entertaining as Chris told us of stories about being a butler in England. They strike a perfect balance between being friendly and respecting your privacy.
We would definitely stay there again.

Don and Lee

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Houston, TX
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We recently took a two day break from NYC to visit The Hamptons and were very lucky to find A Butler's Manor for accommodation. We were welcomed from the first moment by Chris and the experience was excellent from that point forward. The manor is exceptionally clean and comfortable and no detail is overlooked...from the fabulous breakfast to the afternoon tea and cookies. If I ever get another opportunity to visit Long Island in the future...I won't look any further than A Butler's Manor. Well done, Chris and Kim.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maracuya11
Southampton, New York
Reviewed 21 April 2014

With a garden that blossoms new colors every week, and a salt water pool to lull around with a great book, I felt quite like a princess during my stay at a butlers manor. 4 poster beds, comfy soft sheets and always something cooking in the kitchen made my stay even more pleasurable. A piano played by another guest in the warm sitting room while we sipped on a good brandy by the fire was an unexpected treat. European excellence with casual Hampton's beach amenities..no need for a beach pass, beautiful coopers beach is just a 5 minute drive by Chris..he'll pick you up too! Booked by stay for next season !

Room Tip: Call early
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hillsdale, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My mom and I stayed at A Butler's Manor for a night getaway, and we are so happy that we did. We were immediately greeted by Chris and Kim's warmth, (Kim baked me a delicious red velvet cupcake for my upcoming birthday, which was waiting for me in my room upon arrival, she is so sweet, and an amazing cook!) They were so helpful with their vast knowledge of the area and recommended great places for us to check out during our stay. Their B&B was immaculate and had such a cozy feel. We can't wait to come back in the warmer weather to enjoy the garden and saltwater pool. Would recommend their home to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank meghanr09
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 April 2014

They are the most wonderful couple. I needed to get away and focus on studying for medical school finals, so I was looking for something cozy.They had a fire going and tea the entire time I was there so I could study by the fire. Kim baked cookies and muffins, and Chris gave me a tour of the garden (which was still recovering from winter, but at least it wasn't the concrete I'm used to). The bed, shower, food- everything was great, but Kim and Chris themselves are what really make this B&B special.

And, I feel silly mentioning this, but even the conditioner was high quality (I usually have to bring my own conditioner because my waist length hair is very temperamental).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southampton
Southampton Inn
The Drake Inn
The Drake Inn
#1 of 12 in Hampton Bays
Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa

Been to A Butler's Manor? Share your experiences!