“100% Recommend!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Garden City, New York
“100% Recommend!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was extremely pleased with all that this restaurant had to offer! The ambiance was divine (they offer both indoor and outdoor seating) and the staff was very attentive from the moment we entered the location. The hostess was extremely friendly and the wait staff was respectful, attentive and curious throughout the duration of the evening. The meal was OUTSTANDING from the appetizers to desserts. Our party was large and we never felt rushed. HIGHLY recommended to those looking for an EXCELLENT meal and an even better Hampton's experience!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Amanda H

Garden City, New York
“BLT Steak”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I really enjoyed my dining experience at BLT Steak. The staff is extremely welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable about the menu items. The food is excellent especially the pop overs which turned out to be one of the best parts of the evening. Overall this is great place and if you enjoy a good steak or seafood dish I can guarantee you will enjoy what BLT has to offer.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Heggy15
hohokus nj
“fantastic wine list and great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

thoroughly enjoyed myself and felt like a princess at dinner at BLT at the Capri. Wine list and somm steered me in the right direction while catering to my price point and palate. Food was divine just like at the New York City location. Definitely the full Hamptons experience and not to be missed!

• Visited August 2013