“Best of the best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to Tuscan House in recent weeks. Again, the chef did not disappoint! The flavors are authentic and extremely delicious. The clam and shrimp special was so good I was compelled to sop up the sauce with the superb crusty bread. Our server was attentive and patient. We topped off our meal with homemade zeppoli for dessert~yummy~quite a tasty treat!

2  Thank BabyFace24

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is unbelievable. Incredible food, awesome atmosphere and service with reasonable prices. Highly recommend!!! From apps to dessert.....an amazing dining experience! By far my favorite east end restaurant!

1  Thank Lgzee
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've traveled to Italy on multiple occasions. The food at the Tuscan House is the real deal, just 4500 miles closer. I can honestly say the food is not only amazing but 100% authentic. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Kate K
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

What a great place!! My husband and I are new groupies of The Tuscan House. Worth the 90 minute drive.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came to dine for our Anniversary. After starting with an unusual but tasty tomato bread and cheese soup, my gnocchi arrived 40 mins later (the restaurant was only about 60% full). Absolutely inedible, the gnocchi cringed tenaciously to.my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Took another 20 mins to get a check, and we were outta there!

2  Thank John F