I found and killed beg bugs during my stay. After leaving, found the bites (about 60 to 70) all over my body. Had to go through all my luggage and clothes and found bugs in my vehicle. Serious inconvenience, not to mention the cost of the doctor as I was allergic to the bites. Stay far away from this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southampton Long Island Hotel - Conveniently located, only minutes from the world's famous Cooper's Beach and charming Village of Southampton with numerous restaurants, cafes and boutiques - it will be your favorite lodging choice in the Hamptons.Open all year long - it is perfect for the summer beach getaway with friends or loved ones, business retreat, unforgettable fall trip with your children for apple or pumpkin picking, relaxing tour of exceptional wineries or just for a well deserved relaxing weekend as a treat for yourself.Our hotel features: All Seasons Inn with daily, weekly and long term rentals available. All rooms feature private baths, air conditioning, cable TV. Wireless Internet. Outdoor swimming pool in the summer season. Convenient proximity to Luxury Liner, Hampton Jitney, LIRR train station and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Southampton Long Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enclave Inn Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Enclave Hotel Southampton