“Best Mexican food around!”
Review of La Hacienda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Hacienda
Ranked #47 of 163 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I love la hacienda! I eat there usually 3 times a month if not more! Everything they make is delish! My 2 favorite meals r the beef burrito which is gigantic and the 2 hard shell taco meal! They also do breakfast! Everyone knows if u ask me where to get take out from I'm gonna say la hacienda! I have stayed to it and eat there before but it's so close to work and home I usually just take it to go! The staff is always nice and polite! 10 stars!!!!!

1  Thank Kerry L

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Food was good, plentiful and very inexpensive for the Hamptons. Atmosphere just so-so, as it's right across the street from a supermarket. A small place where a lot of locals seem to go. Okay but nothing special.

1  Thank Uphototraveler
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We went twice when we were in Southampton on vacation.

The food both times was excellent!

This seems to be listed as Spanish for some reason but is actually a Mexican restaurant.

It's fairly small and nothing really to look at but the food is excellent and the staff are all very friendly.

Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Loz003
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Authentic food, not greasy or oily. Value is great an tastes good. Not smothered with cheeses and sour cream too. Real food for good prices.

1  Thank Repete86
Reviewed 5 June 2009

La Hacienda is a great place for good mexican food. The flavors are great and the prices are the best you'll find in the hamptons. Not the type of place to spend your evening, but if your looking for good food at a good price this is your place. La Hacienda was my lifeline for mexican food....I will miss it!

1  Thank shisensation