Went to the Southampton in July... $400 per nite, but everything else is expensive too.
Everything I wanted .... Location ... Location Location.... Right in town, close to beaches and train station.
Rooms were clean and well decorated. Friendly staff... Good restaurant..
You can't do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Southampton Inn is a gracious 90 room hotel in the heart of Southampton Village. Set on 5 luciously landscaped acres and expansive lawns, we are only steps from some of the best shopping and restaurants in the Hamptons. During the summer season, we are proud to provide shuttle service to and from Coopers Beach, named the #1 Beach in America by Dr. Beach in 2010. Our kitchen is delighted to prepare delicious fare and present it to you in our own Oso restaurant, the Euro-esque courtyard or the patio adjoining our heated outdoor pool, from 7a.m. to 7p.m. 7 days a week in season. Best of all, our friendly and courteous staff is available 24 hours a day with all the Hampton's Inside Information to make your stay all the more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Southampton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Bed Breakfast
- Southampton Inn Southampton
- Southampton b&b
- Southampton Inn Ny