“Pleasant surprise!”
Review of Sparkling Pointe

Sparkling Pointe
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Southold
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I am out at the vineyards a few times a year and have never tried Sparkling Pointe, I am happy to say it will be added to the normal rotation. The place was decor was great, the service was top-notch and the wine was good quality. My GF and I had a great time and will certainly return!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Delicious wine in a modern and beautiful place. Must try the homemade salami and cheese) We ordered dry wine and it was nice.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I always start our daily wine tasting excursions at Sparkling Pointe because what is better than a glass of bubbly at 11A!? We purchased a magnum on this past trip to bring with us to our next outing with friends.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I made Sparkling Pointe our first stop when checking out the North Fork wine region. What a great place to begin! The inside decor is so beautiful, and the outside views of the vines are breathtaking. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable - our server, RIck, was more than happy to answer our questions about the establishment. The sparkling wines were all delicious as well. We'd definitely go back there!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I love going to Sparkling Pointe. The staff is all terrific. To my understanding, this is the only sparkling only winery on Long Island. There was a staff member in the parking lot who directed us to the door who told us that (seems like an unneccesary job). Inside the place is bright, white, open and almost invigorating. Having tried many of their wines, when we go we tend to have a bottle or two on the back deck overlooking the vines. It's a very relaxing winery. They often have some lowkey music playing. There is a ton of seating available both inside and out. I have never had a bad experience at Sparkling Pointe!