“Great food, great prices, must try!”

Rotisserie Smokehouse
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2011

Having eaten here many times I can say it's one of my local favorites. I love all the Mexican dishes and the portions are huge. You will never leave hungry that's for sure. The steak tacos are awesome! The menu has something for everyone. Everything I have ever had here is always tasty. A great value and great service.

2  Thank RS86

Reviewed 23 May 2010

While driving out east to catch the Orient Point Ferry, we came upon the Smokehouse Rotisserie. We had a roast duck plate with 2 delicious sides. They have a varied menu, if you are not into duck. But it was so yummy! They serve Mexican food too and by the looks of the customers, I'd say it was also popular. The drink selection was great, no fountain drinks and the workers there very friendly. It was busy with take away orders too. Try it and you'll be happy you did.

3  Thank 33rainbow