It's a very small motel and very dated. If you are looking for cozy and quiet rooms, look elsewhere. The room and the bathroom were clean, but showed a lot of wear. All the furniture is mismatched and not in a nice way. But everything worked and the beds were unexpectedly comfortable. The internet did not work. If you choose to stay, I'd suggest a garden-view room, not the ocean view. Here's why - the windows in the rooms are set pretty high, so sitting on a bed you can only see the sky, not the ocean. At the same time, there's a lot of traffic noise from the road right outside. The beach is very small and not all that great. The motel is very conveniently located, the owner is very nice and the price, when we booked, was just right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our spacious beachfront accommodations on Long Island Sound. Our rooms and facilities are designed to maximize your comfort and enjoyment. All of our rooms have full Kitchen Facilities, Cable TV, Air Conditioning, & Maid Service. Waterfront rooms enjoy great views of the beach and personal patio space. Guests are welcome to use the grills located in the garden area. We also offer handicapped accessible rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Southold Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southold Beach Hotel Southold
- Southold Beach Motel North Fork, New York