“Loved It !!!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Southold
East Islip, New York
“Loved It !!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at the Heron Suites this past weekend. Rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff couldn't have been nicer. Can't wait to go back and stay again !!! Thanks Janet S

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Janet S
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hello, thanks for your recent review of The Heron Suites. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and that our staff meet your expectations. Hope you will join us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bellmore, New York
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We went out to the wineries with a bunch of friends and stayed overnight at the Heron Suites. All I can say is that everything was perfect!! The rooms have recently been beautifully renovated! The staff and the owner herself couldn't have been more accommodating. I give this place a 5 star rating - can't wait to go back!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jim m
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hello and thanks so much for taking the time to review The Heron Suites. We are glad to hear that your group enjoyed your stay and some of the local wine. Hope to have your group back again soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed in a newly designed studio which was nothing like you would expect with a "studio". This room was huge and bright and airy. The bed was SO comfortable. New flat screen TV, kitchen with dining area and the bathroom was gorgeous. We would absolutely stay here again and will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Allielayla1
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write your review of The Heron Suites. We are over joyed to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We take great pride in our establishment and love to hear when others are impressed by our efforts. We look forward to seeing you and your friends in the future!
long island
Reviewed 31 March 2014

went out on the North fork and found this Gem. Very happy, nice clean room,comfy bed and very helpful staff. We had a great dinner at the restaurant on the property and the next morning enjoyed a great breakfast at the 631 restaurant across the street

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank americanLongIsland
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Heron Suites. We are so happy that you chose to stay with us and even more thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Our property has some great eateries on site and we are glad you had the chance to try them. Please think of us again for your next stay!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when driving up to the location but was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that the rooms were refurbished with modern appliances (smelled like a new house!), spacious, and clean. The water pressure in the shower is great! And the bed is really, really comfy.

The only downside for this place is that you can hear almost everything from your neighbors. You can't hear the words of conversations but you can certainly hear that a conversation is going on. Fortunately for me (or...not) is that I'm a light sleeper and have to sleep with earplugs. If I hadn't had my earplugs with me I would not have gotten a good nights sleep.

We got a pretty good deal ($99 a night) and for that price this place cannot be beat. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank redjillo
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review The Heron Suites. We are happy to hear that you were surprised with our establishment. We work hard to keep our suites looking new and clean and love when others realize this. Please do come back and stay with us again!
Deer Park, New York
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to venture out east and explore a few wineries. We figured that we should find a place to stay; after a few searches on TripAdvisor I found the Heron Suites. I checked the reviews and there was a lot of positive feed back. I spoke with the young lady at the front desk upon check in who was very sweet. She asked if I would like to change my room and stay in a newly renovated studio closer to the water. The room was lovely; very clean and fresh. I would recommend the Heron Suites to anyone who is traveling in the area, both my girlfriend and I had a great stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicholas T
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Hello and thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here at The Heron and do hope to have you back again soon!
Levittown, New York
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Purchased a Living Social offer for an overnight stay at a great value, and glad we did! The suite was clean, nicely furnished, and had everything we needed! The staff was very helpful in answering questions I had prior to arrival, and very friendly! I would recommend the Heron Suites as a very nice place to stay, and is located conveniently to visit any of the lovely towns and vineyards in the area! Planning to return in the spring!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nancy R
HeronSuites, Manager at Heron Suites, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review The Heron Suites. I am thrilled when I hear the staff meet your expectations and was helpful. Glad you enjoyed your stay and please do return again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southold
The Blue Inn At North Fork
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Shelter Island House
Shelter Island House
#1 of 5 in Shelter Island

Been to Heron Suites? Share your experiences!