“I just love it here - if you want peaceful and relaxing.”

Cedarhurst Motor Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Speculator
Cedarhurst Motor Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Speculator B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Surrounded by pines and evergreens, and lakes and nature, I love the Cedarhurst Motor Lodge. It's from a time gone by - simple days of travelling and relaxing. The room is paneled in cedar. It's no Hampton - however - I love staying here! Bob, the owner, is so friendly and personable - I feel like I have known him forever! Just checked in for my 2nd stay here - the weather is muggy and overcast, yet inside my room, the a/c is cranking, and it is just lovely. The overstuffed chair is so comfy, I'm not certain I will be able to force myself to head out shortly to a meeting! Each time I come here, I intend to come back and stay. If you want constant action and lots to do, don't come here. But, if you want to enjoy nature, in the Adirondacks, peace and quiet, then do come here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank BataviaBev
There are newer reviews for Cedarhurst Motor Lodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Speculator
Garnet Hill Lodge
The Alpine Lodge
The Alpine Lodge
#2 of 4 in North Creek
Lapland Lake Nordic Vacation Center

Been to Cedarhurst Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!