“Awesome Food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Awesome Food Great Staff Been going there since they opened. Everything is Fresh and made to order. A Great little find

1  Thank Runningman51

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I've become a regular here! Its a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant with great Vietnamese food. The prices are super reasonable and the women working there is always super nice. We usually start with a spring roll, there are almost always different variations on the specials board, along with a vietnamese iced coffee (delish!) and the grilled pork chops (# 44). We have tried a bunch of other different dishes from the menu and have been satisfied with them all. This isn't a fancy place, I recommend it for a nice afternoon of good food at a great price.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

A friend of mine surprised me when she said she drove half an hour to go to The Vietnam for its wings(?!?), and so I decided to check it out for myself. We started with the 25. Canh Ga Chien Bo "Chicken Wing Tempura" and they were some of the best wings I've had. Crunchy, battered, garlicky, delicious. For dinner, I got the 6. Tai Nam Gan Sach pho (a little bit of everything) and it, too, was very tasty. Most entrees were under $10, and we found it very affordable. Small, cramped dining room and sometimes slow service, but we're willing to overlook it for the great food and affordable prices.

1  Thank HiFiGuy197
Reviewed 3 June 2013

A restaurant we can get to in no time when we feel the urge for Vietnamese food! I've lived in northern NJ for years now, and Viet Nam Restaurant has been around for even longer, but it was only a couple of days ago that I found out about this restaurant (while reading about another restaurant run by the same owners, Mekong Grill in Ridgewood, NJ).

We ordered typical Vietnamese fare: banh mi, beef pho, summer rolls. The rolls and soup were good. The banh mi was a bit less so, as the bread wasn't as fresh as it should have been, but the sandwich filling made up for the less-than-stellar bread. It also helps that everything was reasonably priced. We'll be back to try out their other stuff.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I wish I could go here every day. My favorites dish is the papaya salad, medium spices and the spring rolls. All the food is fresh and crisp unless of course you opt for the traditional noodle soups which are also very good. Prices are very reasonable and the staff are extremely efficient. Try it you'll e back again and again..