“the service was fine, but the room noise was to much from...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Springville
Reviewed 8 April 2014

the service was fine, but the room noise was to much from the next room, sound quality could be better and the television did not match the channel listing that was in the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rachel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

I apologize if you were not totally satisfied with your stay. We take all guest concerns into consideration and will use your comments to improve your hotel.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mamnik44

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently had a experience at your mirotel that I never experienced at any hotel before. Not only was it unpleasent I could have been more comfortable in my car the beds are so old that they sunken in in the middle but that was least of our issues our toilet would not flush when I notified the manager I had to wait till she was done applying her makeup only to be handed a plunger (how discusting) this issue repeated 5 or 6 times then we just used the public bathroom in the front of hotel all night long we were awoke by a truck beeping as it backed up that was out of their control because the snow the night before. Now it claims they have a continental breakfast we woke up early to get a good pick of their selection which was spoiled milk none of their machines that carried juice worked and no fruit ? Ive stayed at several hotels and love to stay at them and never in my life time did I experience this !! Seeing this hotel is closest to our family so it really bothers me id rather drive out of my way to stay at a clean hotel with good service . Oh and I forgot to mention when I lifted the bed skirt before I left to find my missing sock I found a open condom disgusting ughh I definatly think they need someone to go there and over look these issues before you lose more customers m I was not the only person plunging their toilet we shared a plunger with 3 other people !!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rachel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

I apologize if you were not satisfied with your stay. We take all guest concerns into consideration and will use your comments to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Arrived on Motorcycle and always worried and being able to see bike from room. Not a problem and parking lot well lit. Hotel staff accommodated what I needed and helpful with the area. Room very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so very much for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Please come back and stay with us again in Springville, NY.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

It was a fantastic stay, room clean, plenty of towels, beds comfortable, people at the desk go beyond out of the way to assist me, excellent staff, great stay,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so mcuh for staying with us. We hope to see you back when staying in the Springville, NY area.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springville
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Inn at Holiday Valley
Inn at Holiday Valley
#2 of 5 in Ellicottville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville? Share your experiences!