The Colonial B&B At Stamford
US$129
US$118
Countryside Inn(Richmondville)
US$73
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$156
US$143
Travelocity
US$109
US$96
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2014

During my first time at Colonial B&B with some friends, the first thing that hit me was.. WOW! This place is a mansion haha. All I can stay is the customer experience was second to none. It was so friendly and the food was incredible. I recommend you go with a friend or group to get the most out of it. You will love it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank William C
Flerida S, Owner at The Colonial B&B At Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

William,
It was a pleasure to have had you and the group up this past summer, it was like us visiting with you. Look forward to your return visit for more fun, fishing and food. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

This big old colonial style house is nicely situated about 5 minutes walk from the center of Stamford. But the real charm of the place is the hospitality of the hosts. I've never been made to feel more at home anywhere else that I have stayed. And if you get the chance to have dinner at the house I strongly recommend that you jump at the chance. By some distance the nicest meals that I had in the Stamford area were at the Colonial. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew H
Flerida S, Owner at The Colonial B&B At Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Andrew...you are letting the secret out about the food...shhhhhhhh....it has been a pleasure to have grown to know you the past year. Excited for you with the business opportunity and look forward to having you over for dinner soon to catch up. Your other set of parents, Flerida and Michael...

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

This was our second time at the Colonial B&B our first time we went in February for Valentine's weekend and we must say we fell in love with the place. The food, the service, the hospitality was surperb! This time we went for my boyfriend's birthday and they even helped me surprise him with a special dinner and little celebration. So they will definitely work with you to help you celebrate any special occasions. Their professionalism, courtesy and above all, the true warm family feel they shared with us, but at the same time setting back to give you your private space makes your time there just perfect for that getaway from the mundane. Love, love, love the fireplace, food delicious and the views there simply breathtaking. We thank them and can't wait to go back with the kids... :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Leesa and Ron,
We appreciate your continued support and visits to our home - Your Home Away from Home. It is always fun to have you here and make you your Dominican Breakfast! You and Ron are like family. Michael has more salsa lessons for Ron, btw... Bring the kids, we promise them a good time as well. Stay warm.